If your significant other needs a little help if the gifting area then just call us Santa...or Cupid? SantaCupid!
1. I received these pf candle co candles as a gift and now I'm telling everyone about them! I really love the simple design and the scents are amazing! I'm also a sucker for cute packaging so I think thats why I keep buying these.
2. So you may have heard of this company... : ) This necklace has been a go to for anyone who wants to remember their special day. I love celebrating life and love and this necklace (along with champagne of course) allows us to do that.
3. I'm not a huge spray perfume person because it makes me sneeze, but saw this bottle on Instagram and its just so pretty! Let me know if you've tried this Tory Burch perfume or if there are others you like!
4. One word. Cute Water Bottle...wait that was three. Anyway's all I am saying is I always forget to drink water but with this cutie water is now a necessity (even though it should be already). You just have to check out these bk. water bottles for yourself.
5. Kate Spade always had clean, simple, and fun pieces and I usually don't love pink but her new york "cedar street-stacy" wallet is making me blush!